MAINTENANCE CLEANET CANADA INC based in Laval, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Produce clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: MAINTENANCE CLEANET CANADA INC
Position: Produce clerk
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Laval, QC
- The candidate will be expected to bag, box, or parcel customer purchases for shipment or delivery.
- The candidate will be responsible for transporting customer purchases to the parking lot and packing orders into customers’ vehicles.
- The candidate will be required to obtain items from a shelf or stockroom for customers.
- The candidate will be expected to direct customers to the location of the desired articles.
- The candidate must unpack products received from the store and count, weigh, or sort items.
- The candidate must maintain a computerised stock inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to order inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of incoming stock.
- The candidate will be responsible for stocking shelves and displaying items.
- The candidate will be expected to keep stock clean and orderly.
- The candidate will be expected to price items using a stamp or sticker in accordance with the price list.
- The candidate will be required to fill mail or electronic orders from warehouse stock.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
- The candidate must be able to use a computer to conduct electronic commerce transactions.
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate will be expected to pick orders.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.