Printing machine operator – printing
Rayacom based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Printing machine operator – printing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Shift.
Employer Name: Rayacom
Position: Printing machine operator – printing
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.88 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate must review the work order to determine job specifications.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and adjust printing machines.
- The candidate will be required to enter codes and programming data on computerised console keyboards.
- The candidate must operate and monitor printing machines during print runs, as well as make adjustments.
- The candidate must clean machines and replace worn parts.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in the manufacturing industry.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.