APD Printing inc based in Brantford, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Printing machine operator – printing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job.
Employer Name: APD Printing inc
Position: Printing machine operator – printing
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Brantford, ON
- The candidate must review the work order to determine job specifications.
- The candidate will be responsible for setting up and adjusting printing machines.
- The candidate will be required to enter codes and programming data on computerised console keyboards.
- The candidate must operate and monitor printing machines during print runs, as well as make adjustments.
- The candidate must clean machines and replace worn parts.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be expected to work in commercial or in-house printers, as well as the manufacturing industry.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
159 Mary Street
N3S 3C1 Between 10:30 AM and 04:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- APD2022
- Cover letter