RPS Hawk Inc. based in Elmira, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Poultry farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: RPS Hawk Inc.
Position: Poultry farm worker
No. of vacancies: 60
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Elmira, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of handling animals.
- The candidate will be in charge of monitoring animal health.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate will be required to install and monitor water lines, air flow, and temperature in barns, pens, and chicken coops.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- Farm operations include chicken farming, layer poultry farming, other poultry farming, and turkey farming.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp, dusty and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be willing to work in rural and remote areas.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have previous experience with a loader and a tractor.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial Benefits, the selected candidate will receive a bonus as well as compensation for piece work.
- In addition to the Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive transportation provided by the employer.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
6811 Line 86
N3B 2Z3 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM