Canada Post has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Post Office assistant. All the candidates who are eligible and interested in this post can apply by visiting the official website of Canada Post. Candidates will just have to visit the official website of Canada post and enter genuine details asked in the application form. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Post Office Assistant
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.44 per hour
Employment type: Part-time
Location: Quebec, Canada
- Candidates will have to sell postal products to business communities and the general public.
- Candidates will have to sort, distribute and process mail.
- Candidates will have to provide customers with information and forms.
- Candidates will also address delivery and service difficulties to resolve problems thoroughly and quickly.
- Candidates must have equivalency and experience in business.
- Candidates must obtain the required knowledge about the activity performed in this post.
- Candidates can work in a flexible environment.
- Candidates must be physically fit and able to hold around 50 lbs.
- Candidates must attain the knowledge of the English language.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale.
- Candidates will also get superb medical facilities like routine checkups and a dedicated life insurance policy.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities.
- Candidates will get Retirement benefits and other benefits too.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to visit the link that we have shared below and apply for this post. Candidates who are interested in this post can apply with the help of this link within a minute. Candidates will have to make sure to share only genuine information otherwise the registration gets canceled.