Canada post is recruiting candidates for the post office assistant. They’re engaged in selling postal products and provide customers with information and forms. They’re recruited for providing extra support to other officials in achieving organizational benefits. Candidate interested for this post must be skilled and trained in customer interactions. Also, working experience is important for being eligible for this post.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Post office assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.44 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Falconbridge, ON, Canada
- Candidate will have to sell postal products and services to people and business community.
- Candidate will have to sort, distribute and process mail into appropriate classifications.
- They will also have to provide information and forms to customers.
- Candidate will have to address the delivery and service difficulties to resolve problems.
- High school or provincial equivalency is required for being eligible for this post.
- Candidate must be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs and perform push or pull boxes, and sort mails.
- Candidate must acquire general and post office account terminologies.
- Candidate must be experienced in interacting with public in a retail or service environment.
- Proper knowledge of English language is necessary for being eligible.
- Candidate will get a decent salary with additional perks and benefits.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facility.
- Candidate will get a chance to work with officials of Canada post and acquire new career opportunities.
- Candidate will medical and insurance facilities.
How to apply
To apply for this post, candidates are requested to fill the form by visiting their official website. We have shared the link of official application page below. You’re required to click the official page like, share the details asked in the application form and submit the application. Your get notification for further proceedings as per your profile later.