Canada Post has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Post office assistant. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this post are requested to visit the official website of Canada Post and apply for this post. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Post Office Assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.44 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Ontario, Canada
- Candidates will have to sell postal products and services to the business community and the public.
- Candidates will have to sort, distribute and process mail into appropriate classifications.
- Candidates will have to provide customers with information and forms.
- Candidates will have to address delivery and service difficulties to resolve problems.
- Candidates must have completed high school or provincial equivalency.
- Candidates must attain training and experience interacting with the public.
- Candidates must attain flexibility to be available temporarily.
- Candidates must have an understanding of general or post office accounting systems.
- Candidates must attain a dedicated character reference letter for this post.
- Candidates will get paid vacation facility working at this post.
- Candidates will get a superb facility of promotion and incentives.
- The candidate will also get a superb salary structure for this post.
- Candidates will also get medical facilities at this post.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to visit the official website of Canada Post and apply for this post. All the candidates who are interested in this post can apply within a minute with the help of a dedicated link that we have shared below. Candidates will just have to make sure to share genuine information in the application form otherwise the registration gets canceled.