WestJet is looking for an ideal candidate for the position of WestJet B737 Pilot- First Officer (97684). Interested candidates can apply and those who want to be a part of this company and can also join. As the position of WestJet B737 Pilot- First Officer (97684). All candidates will provide safety all the time. For more information, we are sharing this article. Candidates are requested to check all the details about the position. They will receive all the details through the application process.
Employer Name: WestJet
Position: WestJet B737 Pilot- First Officer (97684)
Salary: $64,593 per year
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Canada (Remote Work)
- All candidates first priority would be provide safe and efficient air travel across an expansive network serviced by a fleet of Boeing 787, 737 NG and 737 MAX aircraft.
- They have to discover opportunities to grow your roots with an established and respected airline.
- They also can count on flexible scheduling and a competitive savings plan to set you up for the long-haul.
- They also would have ability to follow standard operating procedures: ensuring the safety of our crew and guests.
- All candidates must have a Canadian Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL).
- They must have ability to work within a dynamic team environment and also communicate effectively.
- Candidates are also requested to have a valid Transport Canada Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- They also must have Valid Transport Canada Group 1 Instrument Rating and 1500 hours total time.
- Candidates also must have 500 hours multi-crew experience.
- All required visas or travel documents allowing candidates to freely travel unrestricted.
- Candidates must be good at Oral and written proficiency in English.
- They also must have clear police background and criminal record check.
- They have to work 500 hours of fixed-wing multi-engine time.
- They also must have flexibility and adaptable to respond to the changing demands of the operation and business.
- In written candidates will get a friendly environment with their colleagues.
- They will also get saving benefits from their company.
How to apply
All candidates who are really fit for the position of WestJet B737 Pilot- First Officer (97684) and also interested to be part of the WestJet company can also join this company by applying. Candidates have to click the link given below to apply for the position and also register themselves. In the process of registration candidates are expected by the company to add their accurate details. If they don’t do so, then the result will be negative and their registration can be cancelled. Registration process has already started and will end shortly.