Shoppers Drug Mart has released a notification in which they are inviting candidates for the post of Pharmacy Manager. Under this post, consultation of products is required behind the prescription counter. They will manage the overall operations of the Pharmacy. In addition candidates should practice extended diaries to the full extent of one’s capacity with professional services. We request all the interested candidates to get complete information before registering themselves and achieve their goals through this company.
Employer Name: Shoppers Drug Mart
Position: Pharmacy Manager
No. of vacancies:
Salary: $208,947- $46,426 per year
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 181 Hartzel Rd, St. Catharines, ON
- All candidates will be responsible for control access to the dispensary with respect to inventory and patient confidentiality.
- They are also responsible for oversight of current stock levels and medication orders from wholesalers.
- Candidates have to regularly review ‘will call’ bins, in accordance with established Standard Operating Procedures.
- They are also responsible for practice within federal/provincial, regulatory/legal requirements.
- All candidates must have independent thinking and decision making – makes decisions when dealing with issues or problems.
- They are also requested to have proven ability to drive and build the business, lead by example and support enterprise programs.
- Candidates must plan, coordinate and delegate assignments and provide coaching to Pharmacy colleagues.
- All candidates must ensure all privacy requirements are met, including customer confidentiality and consent management.
- Candidates must be clearly identifiable to the public.
- They are also requested to maintain all records required in accordance with legislation, standards of practice, and policy.
- They are also required to have Pharmacy and Customer Service.
- The company will provide candidates strong personal computing skills and knowledge of Pharmacy systems a definite asset.
- All candidates will get complete mandatory training and voluntary continuing education workshops, as needed.
- The company will offer strong problem-solving skills including experience formulating and executing action plans.
How to apply
All interested candidates applying for the post of Pharmacy Manager are requested to click on the link given below to apply. Apart from this, if you want to register yourself then add all your accurate information for this. You should register yourself soon because the registration process has started and it will end soon.