Achieva Health Inc. based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Physiotherapy assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Achieva Health Inc.
Position: Physiotherapy assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate will be expected to assist during patient assessments, carry out treatment programmes, and develop materials for use with patients.
- The candidate will be required to carry out treatment programmes to rehabilitate patients with various injuries or disabilities under the supervision of physiotherapists and/or occupational therapists.
- The candidate must document the patient’s rehabilitation progress.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out a variety of administrative tasks.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a CPR and First Aid Certificate.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in chronic or long-term care facilities/centres.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in physiotherapy.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.