Valor Health Pharmacy based in Windsor, ON, is looking for Pharmacy Technician with 2 vacancies. The once chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job.
Employer Name: Valor Health Pharmacy
Position: Pharmacy Technician
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Windsor, ON
- Will be required to maintain inventory as of medications of Pharmaceutical product.
- Will be required to maintain prescription records of Pharmaceutical product.
- Should have knowledge about compound oral solutions creams and ointments.
- Will be needed to bill Third party insurers.
- Should ensure that the information on the prescriptions is accurate.
- Will be required to enter line information in data bases.
- Will be required to prepare medications for clients.
- Will be needed to perform administrative and office activities.
- Will be needed to supervise and direct activities of other medical technologists or technicians.
- Will be needed to balance cash and record sales.
- Will be needed to help with scheduling and workflow.
- Will be needed to supervise around 1 to 2 people.
- Should have a College degree or CEGEP or equivalent qualification.
- Experience will be given importance.
- Should have a criminal record check and a basic security clearance.
- Needs to be comfortable in working in a pharmacy or drugstore.
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- The work may be physically demanding.
- Should have manual dexterity.
- Should be very accurate in the task performed.
- Needs to be able to work under pressure.
- The tasks may be repetitive.
- Should pay attention to detail.
- Should have good hand eye coordination.
- Should be able to distinguish between colors.
- Should be comfortable in working in a setting where continuous sitting Standing and walking will be a daily routine especially standing for extended periods as well as bending, crouching and kneeling.
- Should have effective interpersonal skills.
- Should be flexible and accurate.
- Should be a team player with excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skills.
- Should be dependable and reliable.
- Should have clarity of judgement and should be very well organized.
- Should know English.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply via the given options.
8424 Wyandotte St east
N8S 1T6 Between 11:00 AM and 05:00 AM