Geen’s Prescription Pharmacy Limited based in Belleville, ON, is looking for Pharmacy Technical Assistant with 1
vacancies. The once chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible. The selected ones will be required to work in day, evening and weekend shifts. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job.
Employer Name: Geen’s Prescription Pharmacy Limited
Position: Pharmacy Technical Assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.25 to $18.00 hourly for 25 to 32 hours per week
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Belleville, ON
- Should have knowledge about compound oral solutions creams and ointments.
- Will be needed to bill Third party insurers.
- Should ensure that the information on the prescriptions is accurate.
- Will be required to enter line information in data bases.
- Will be required to prepare medications for clients.
- Will be needed to work in an urban area.
- Should have a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Experience of 3 years to less than 5 years is needed.
- Should have a criminal record check and a basic security clearance.
- Needs to be comfortable in working in a pharmacy or drugstore.
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- The work may be physically demanding.
- Should have manual dexterity.
- Should be very accurate in the task performed.
- Needs to be able to work under pressure.
- The tasks may be repetitive.
- Should pay attention to detail.
- Should have good hand eye coordination.
- Should be able to distinguish between colors.
- Should be comfortable in working in a setting where continuous sitting Standing and walking will be a daily routine especially standing for extended periods as well as bending, crouching and kneeling.
- Should have effective interpersonal skills.
- Should be flexible and accurate.
- Should be a team player with excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skills.
- Should be dependable and reliable.
- Should have clarity of judgement and should be very well organized.
- Should know English.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply via the given options.
276 Front St
305 North Front St
K8P 3C3 Between 10:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Please include this reference number in your application
Instruction to apply
Here is what you must include while submitting your application:
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples.
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed.
- Job reference number.
- Cover letter.