Walmart has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Personnel Manager. Company is looking for a Personnel Manager who can administer the store and also can manage people and all processes in timely manners. They have a skill of reviewing and monitoring reports and can provide good management.
Employer Name: Walmart
Position: Personnel Manager
No. of vacancies:
Salary: 40$ per hour
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Kirkland, Canada
- Candidates must have a skill of administering the store and management.
- Candidates must have experience in Self Serve Enablement processes and provide good support to people.
- Candidates should have supervision skills that help companies for recruitment and planning.
- Candidates must have good communication skills that will help the company to review and monitor the system and also can headcount guidelines.
- Candidates must have a potential of training and directing daily activities of back up personnel associates.
- Candidates have to be comfortable in working for a long shift for management and can follow up with the team.
- Candidates are responsible to ensure associates enroll in Direct Deposit Paperless Pay on Orientation Day.
- Candidates also have support management by monitoring and reviewing attendance reports.
- Candidates must have Co-facilitates Orientations; which Provides support to organize Grass Roots and AES activities. And also have to attend meetings and complete surveys.
- Candidates will get an inclusive and barrier-free work environment.
- Candidates will provide a paid vacation and Advanced Education.
- Company also give Life Insurance
- benefits to their employees.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the post have to fulfill the criteria. They can apply by clicking on the link below. Companies appreciate all the eligible candidates who are applying for this post, and make sure that candidates give their proper details for this Job,otherwise their registration will be canceled.