Maria Batti based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Personal support worker – home support who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Maria Batti
Position: Personal support worker – home support
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must provide bedside and personal care.
- The candidate must administer medications.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients with bathing and other personal hygiene tasks.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in regular exercise, such as walking.
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household (in absence of householder)
- The candidate will have to feed or assist with feeding.
- The candidate will be expected to launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate must be able to mend clothing and linens.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must provide companionship.
- The candidate must provide personal care.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to lift weights ranging from 45 to 60 kg (100-132 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- Accommodation facilities are available to the candidate.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be in charge of providing care to people with disabilities, people with physical disabilities, and young adults.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
147 Rivercrest Close SE