BMO released a vacancy for a Personal Banker and invited new faces to get the opportunity after fulfilling all the requirements asked. Serving as Personal Banker will give you a good working environment where you learn to deal with clients of BMO and provide the required assistance to them. It is a full-time job with an impressive pay scale and an excellent working environment. Here, the candidate works to deal with clients and assist them to increase the business of BMO.
Employer Name: BMO (Bank of Montreal).
Position: Personal Banker.
No. Of Vacancies: 1.
Salary: $37,699 – $69,788 per year.
Employment type: Full-time.
Location: Ajax, ON L1T3H4, Canada.
- Candidates serve as personnel associates for the customer and sell the products and services of the bank.
- Candidates are also engaged in resolving the issues of customers and suggesting the best advice to them.
- Based on customer traffic, candidates will have to support the customer transactions.
- Candidate work is to inform the customers/clients of the new services of the bank which makes BMO more profitable.
- Complies with the legal requirements for the jurisdiction.
- 2-3 years of experience with a post-secondary degree is required which is related to the field of study.
- Candidates must have experience in financial services.
- Verbal & written communication skills are a must.
- Candidates must have good organizational skills.
- Candidates must have impressive collaboration & team working skills.
- Problem-solving skill is also required for this post.
- The candidate is accountable for the assigned work by BMO.
- The candidate helps the customer to analyze the issue and determine the most appropriate steps required.
- The pay scale is very impressive.
- The candidate enjoys Challenges and a working environment working kong schedule is good.
- Full-time job.
- Get the opportunity to deal with potential customers of BMO and serve them with your excellence.
How to Apply
If you’re eligible and interested in BMO personal Banker Post then apply now with the help of this link