A post of a personal banker has released a notification in which they’re inviting people to show their qualities and skills. Bank of Montreal is looking for candidates who take a lead in proactive engagement with existing customers and respect by providing needs-based assessment to grow loyalty and identify immediately. Candidates will also have to offer client’s advice and guidance in available digital and self-serve options with the goal of making banking easy. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Bank of Montreal
Position: Personal Banker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $56,170 per year
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates will have to support customer transactions needs based on customer traffic.
- Candidates will also have to engage customers to grow BMO’s business by reaching out, generating appointments and building new relations with them.
- Candidates will also have to take the initiatives to find creative approaches that make each customer’s experience satisfactory.
- Candidates will have to maintain current knowledge of personal banking products, practices and trends and integrate into customer conversations.
- Candidates will also have to identify and report suspicious patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Candidates must attain 2-3 years of relevant experience and post secondary degree in related fields of study.
- Candidates must have experience in financial services as an asset.
- Candidates must be passionate and committed to helping customers.
- Candidates must attain the readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team.
- Candidates must attain superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must attain organization skills and collaboration & team skills.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale at this post.
- Candidates will get paid vacation facility at this post.
- Bonuses and promotions facilities are also allowed.
- Candidates will get insurance benefits at this post.
How to apply
We have shared a dedicated link below through which you apply for this post. You just need to click on the link and let the application form open on your screen. Once it gets opened then add all your details in it as required. Submit the form and wait. Shortlisted candidates will be selected for interview proceedings.