Tribute Packaging Inc. based in Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Paper bag machine operator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. Tribute Packaging has been supplying packaging to businesses across the country since 2003. Our commitment to business excellence, superior customer service, and market innovation has given us an advantage in the packaging industry.
Tribute Packaging strives to exceed customer expectations in terms of quality and service. We will provide the best prices to our customers without sacrificing quality. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning
Employer Name: Tribute Packaging Inc.
Position: Paper bag machine operator
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON
Type of Product: Paper bags
- The candidate must be able to set up machines.
- The candidate must be able to operate paper converting machines in order to form products.
- The candidate will be required to operate machines that cut, fold, glue, or clip paper and cardboard.
- The candidate must be able to operate machines that cut, glue, and fold paper.
- The candidate will be expected to clean and lubricate machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be required to manually remove finished paper bags from the paper bag machine and stack them into piles in crates or boxes for further packaging and transportation.
- The candidate must record production data for quality control.
- he candidate must be able to work safely with machines.
- The candidate will be in charge of all activities related to the safe operation of paper bag machines, such as setup, operation, quality checks, cleanup, and recommending improvements to operations to meet customer demand.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out a variety of production support responsibilities, including various appropriate machine adjustments and maintenance tasks.
- The candidate will be required to perform a bag out quality check as well as ongoing inspections to check the condition and quality of the finished product and remove any that do not meet our quality standards, as well as confirm that there are no process changes or quality issues.
- The candidate will be in charge of setting up equipment and ensuring productivity.
- The candidate will be expected to maximise equipment utilisation by operating the bag machinery at maximum capacity and speed.
- The candidate will be expected to learn and understand the capabilities and capacities of the machine, as well as to drive efficiencies while minimising waste and downtime.
- The candidate will be expected to complete necessary reports accurately and on time, including but not limited to: production data, machine operational status, safety data, and quality data.
- The candidate must be able to control the output of paper bags and make minor adjustments to ensure that the side seals, wicket holes, and lip size are within product or company specifications.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma .
- Candidate having experience is an asset
- The candidate must be self-motivated and able to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be accountable.
- The candidate should be authentic.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well with a varied group of people.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The candidate should have the ability to work quickly without compromising quality.
- The candidate should have good physical and healthy state to perform all tasks quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude
- The candidate should be detail-oriented and accountable for making accurate decisions within established parameters.
- The candidate must be patient and able to maintain calm in stressful situations.
- The candidate should be able to work in a safe and efficient manner with little supervision.
- The candidate will be required to report any machine malfunctions to management.
- Candidates are required to wear appropriate protective gear
- The candidate will be required to work in wet and/or humid environments.
- The candidate should be able to work with full concentration even in noisy surroundings.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should be required to handling heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing and walking position for long hours.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to read and follow written instructions.
- Public transportation is not available for the candidate to use.
Work Location Information
- The employer would not pay relocation cost to the selected candidates
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 00128
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation