Central Painting Inc. based in Kitchener, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Painter who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Central Painting Inc.
No. of vacancies: 8
Salary: $25.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kitchener, ON
- The candidate must prepare, clean, and sand surfaces to be painted.
- The candidate will be expected to fill cracks and holes.
- The candidate must mix paint to achieve the desired colour and texture.
- The candidate must measure, cut, and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls.
- The candidate will be expected to advise customers on colour schemes and wall covering options.
- The candidate must erect scaffolding and swing stages as well as attach rigging.
- The candidate will be required to apply paint, wallpaper, and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces.
- The candidate must estimate costs and materials.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
761 Bayview Drive suite A