Castool Tooling systems based in Uxbridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packager – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Castool Tooling systems
Position: Packager – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Uxbridge, ON
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to lift more than 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Experience and specialization
Exhibit preparation experience
- The candidate must have prior experience preparing shipping crates and forms.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with saws and hand tools.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
2 Parratt Road
2 Parratt Road
L9P 1R1 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM