A post of order Tucker is vacant at The Home Depot. The Home Depot is looking for an employee who can pick, organize and verify orders for delivery or pick-up. Also, order pickers are appointed to utilize appropriate lift truck equipment to prepare customer orders. They’re also required to utilize customer terminals to check investors and perform other miscellaneous proceedings.
Employer Name: The Home Depot
Position: Order Picker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.96 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: 11320 Sarcee Trail NW,Calgary, AB T3R 0A1
- Candidates will have to pick, organize and verify orders for delivery or pick-up.
- Candidates must have to utilize appropriate lift truck equipment to prepare customers orders.
- Candidates will have to work in a team environment to support customers at our service desk.
- Candidates will have to plan ahead for future deliveries and streamline the process.
- Candidates must attain the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Candidates must have computer skills required.
- Candidates must have good time management and organizational skills.
- Candidates must have excellent communication, customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates should be comfortable lifting merchandise to organize for customer pick-up.
- Order pickers will get a decent pay scale with other employee benefits.
- Medical and dental checkup facilities are also provided.
- Dedicated term-life insurance and basic travel accidental death and dismemberment insurance are also provided.
- The company also does successful sharing with employees.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in working as an order pocket at the Home Depot can easily apply for this post with the help of the link below. Just click on the link and fill out the form with the details asked. Shortlisted candidates who are most deserving of the post will get a call for an interview.