Sugar Apple Orchards Ltd based in Kingsville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Orchard worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work from 08:00 to 17:30.
Employer Name: Sugar Apple Orchards Ltd
Position: Orchard worker
No. of vacancies: 14
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 50 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Kingsville, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of clipping.
- The candidate will be in charge of fruit tree training.
- The candidate will be in charge of hoeing crops.
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of shoot positioning.
- The candidate will be in charge of suckering.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Site Environment
- Farm operations include other miscellaneous crop farming and tree and orchard fruit farming.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- The crops are apples and cherries.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
832 road 2e. RR1
N9Y 2E4 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM