Les Industries Bonimetal inc. based in Saint-Léonard, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office building cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning. The position of Office building cleaner has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Les Industries Bonimetal inc.
Position: Office building cleaner
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Saint-Léonard, QC
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in an office building as well as an industrial facility or establishment.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
- In addition to the Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.