Factory labourer – manufacturing
RB Tek Concept based in 565, 3e Avenue, Saint-Romuald, QC G6W 5M6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: RB Tek Concept
Position: Factory labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $18.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 565, 3e Avenue, Saint-Romuald, QC G6W 5M6
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- Fluency in Spanish language is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in a furniture manufacturing company.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits and Health care plan.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance, Other benefits and Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
565, 3e Avenue
565, 3e Avenue
Between 08:00 AM and 04:30 PM
418-833-8301 extension 4575 Between 08:00 AM and 04:30 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- RBTEK-INT