TREHAN & COMPANY based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment and Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning. The position of Office administrator has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: TREHAN & COMPANY
Position: Office administrator
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $27.88 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be in charge of reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures.
- The candidate must delegate work to office support staff.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work priorities, as well as ensuring that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties for the establishment.
- The candidate will be in charge of enforcing policies and procedures pertaining to the release of records in the course of processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and planning office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, asset disposal, parking, maintenance, and security.
- The candidate will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of the operating budget as well as maintaining inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.