ALBERTA TREE FARMS based in Aldersyde, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nursery labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Overtime, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: ALBERTA TREE FARMS
Position: Nursery labourer
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 38 hours per 38 to 42 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Aldersyde, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Experience and specialization
Type of product
- The products include Coniferous trees, Deciduous trees, Ferns, Perennials, Berry bushes, Christmas trees, Fruit trees and Ornamental trees, shrubs and hedges
- Health, Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive paid gasoline.
- In addition to the Health and Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, On-site housing options, Subsidised public transportation, Team building opportunities and Employer-provided transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter