Jessica Eva Marie Wakeling based in Port Moody, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Jessica Eva Marie Wakeling
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Port Moody, BC
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate must discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate must prepare and serve healthy meals.
- The candidate must prepare infants and children for rest periods.
- The candidate must sterilise bottles, prepare formula, and change infant diapers.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be responsible for transporting children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free and odor-free.
- The candidate must work at the employer’s home.
- The candidate must work in the employer’s/client’s home.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must provide valid reference information.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Letter of recommendation