Matthew Maldoff based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Matthew Maldoff
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.17 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate must discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be expected to keep the home safe and healthy.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate must prepare and serve healthy meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be responsible for transporting children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work at the employer’s home.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate must work in the employer’s/client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and care for a multi-age group of children.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
416-789-3070 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM