First Nails based in 105 Southbank Blvd, Okotoks, AB T1S 0G1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nail care technician who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: First Nails
Position: Nail care technician
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 105 Southbank Blvd, Okotoks, AB T1S 0G1
- The candidate will be in charge of custom designs.
- The candidate must clean, trim, and polish their nails.
- The candidate will be expected to perform nail art techniques.
- The candidate must provide gel and acrylic nail extensions.
- The candidate will be required to perform repairs and cover-ups.
- The candidate will be expected to perform cashiering tasks.
- The candidate will be expected to make and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be required to perform manicures.
- The candidate will be required to perform pedicures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be interpersonally aware.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in an Esthetician’s salon, a Beauty shop, or an aesthetic service.
Experience and specialization
Area of work experience
- The candidate must have prior experience as a Manicurist and Pedicurist.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.