RAYBEIKA JOSEPH CADET based in Brossard, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Mother’s helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: RAYBEIKA JOSEPH CADET
Position: Mother’s helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $570 to $1,140 bi-weekly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Part time leading to full time
Location: Brossard, QC
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be required to accompany the family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- The candidate will be in charge of washing, ironing and pressing clothes and household linens.
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate must prepare infants and children for rest periods.
- The candidate must sterilise bottles, prepare formula, and change infant diapers.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate will be required to work at the Employer’s residence.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- The candidate will be provided with room and board.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and care for a diverse group of children.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial Benefits, the selected candidate will receive a bonus and free gasoline.
- In addition to the Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive On-site amenities, On-site daycare, On-site housing options, Parking facilities, and a Variable or compressed work week.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter