Canadian Pacific Railway has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Microsoft 365 Solution Designer. They will provide input into departmental document archiving and legacy content management decommissioning opportunities. They will make and document moderate to significant improvements of technological solutions, processes, systems, or products. They will act as a subject matter expert to quickly assess and resolve issues and problems.
Employer Name: Canadian Pacific Railway
Position: Microsoft 365 Solution Designer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $1,444,800 per year
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Calgary, Alberta
- Candidates will solve difficult and moderately complex problems involving integration between content repositories and business facing systems.
- They will maintain a deep knowledge of application integration techniques.
- They will enable business-facing applications to retrieve data and images from content repositories.
- They will demonstrate deep understanding in one or more business areas.
- Candidates must have IT disciplines typically obtained through advanced education combined with substantial experience.
- They must have a university Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- They must have an association for Intelligent Information Management (AIIM) Information Management professional certification preferred.
- They must require 8+ years of experience with infrastructure supporting content management systems.
- They must have knowledge of database technologies, data migration programming techniques and security postures affecting privileged data.
- They must know privacy laws and access, Records Management and data archiving.
- Candidates must have 5+ years of technical knowledge in one or multiple areas of the organisation’s IT platform/infrastructure.
- They must have understood the 5 ITIL stages (Strategy, Design, Transition, Operation and Continual service improvement) and its processes.
- They must be proficient in M365 including SharePoint Online and Power Platform.
- They must have acted as a solution designer for content management projects including technical upgrades.
- Candidates will get a flexible and competitive benefits package and a competitive company pension plan.
- They will get more employee Share Purchase Plan and performance Incentive Program.
- They will get annual Fitness Subsidy.
- They will get a Part-time Studies Program.
How to Apply
Those candidates are interested in the post of Microsoft 365 Solution Designer have to click the link. We are sharing the link you can register from here.