Poor Poor Daddy Inc based in Sault Ste. Marie, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Merchandiser who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment and Full time job. The selected candidates will be required to work throughout the Early Morning shift (04:00 to 11:30)
Employer Name: Poor Poor Daddy Inc
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in English
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be accountable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude
- The candidate should have strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
- The candidate should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have good physical and healthy state to perform all tasks quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
- The candidate should have excellent eye-hand coordination.
- The candidates must plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customer expectations with the company’s goals.
- Candidates will be expected to analyse sales numbers, customer reactions, and market trends in order to predict product needs and plan product ranges/stock levels.
- Candidates will have to work with buyers, suppliers, distributors, and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities, and timelines.
- The candidates will be expected to increase consumer attention and sales by properly exhibiting products.
- Candidates will be expected to create store layout plans as well as maintain store shelves and inventory.
- The candidates will be in charge of forecasting profits or sales and budgeting.
- The candidates will be in charge of monitoring stock movement and taking into account markdowns, promotions, price changes, and clear outs, among other things.
- The candidates will be in charge of developing positive customer relationships and working with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Candidates will be expected to keep up to date with industry best practises.
- Candidates must be highly creative and have prior experience identifying target audiences and developing campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Candidates must ensure that retail staff are well informed about product details and promotions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handling heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work in sitting, standing and walking position for long hours.
- The candidate should ready to work overtime if needed
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.