La résidence de st-Philippe based in 775 rue Riverside, Wakefield, QC J0X 3G0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Medical orderly who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift times are Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, and 23:30 to 08:00.
Employer Name: La résidence de st-Philippe
Position: Medical orderly
No. of vacancies: 21
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 775 rue Riverside, Wakefield, QC J0X 3G0
- The candidate will be responsible for serving meal trays and feeding patients.
- The candidate must weigh, lift, turn, and position patients.
- The candidate will be responsible for making beds and maintaining patient rooms.
- The candidate must transport patients in a wheelchair or stretcher.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to call signals.
- In emergency situations, the candidate will be required to administer first aid.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in a nursing home or a home for the elderly.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.