CAPTAIN MEAT AND POULTRY LTD. based in UNIT 106 – 13753 72 AVENUE, Surrey, BC V3W 2P2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat packager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: CAPTAIN MEAT AND POULTRY LTD.
Position: Meat packager
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: UNIT 106 – 13753 72 AVENUE, Surrey, BC V3W 2P2
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about food safety and handling.
- The candidate must transport raw materials, finished goods, and packaging materials.
- The candidate must measure and dump ingredients into the hoppers of mixing and grinding machines.
- The candidate will be required to manually pack goods into bags, boxes, or other containers.
- The candidate must inspect products and packaging for basic quality defects.
- The candidate will be expected to assist process control and machine operators in carrying out their responsibilities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must work in a meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.