Viiu Inc. based in Oro, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Manufacturing manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, On Call and Morning. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Viiu Inc.
Position: Manufacturing manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $104,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Oro, ON; Remote work available
Budgetary Responsibility: $100,001 – $500,000
- The candidate must be able to read blueprints and drawings.
- The candidate will be expected to create equipment maintenance schedules and recommend machine replacement.
- The candidate will be expected to create production schedules and keep an inventory of raw materials and finished goods.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise quality control inspections.
- The candidate will be expected to hire, supervise, and train or supervise employee training in the use of new equipment or production techniques.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate must plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems, and work methods.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and manage the creation of the departmental budget.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with word processing software, accounting software, project management software, database software, inventory control software, monitoring and tracking software, AutoCAD, computer numerical control (CNC) machines, electronic mail, spreadsheet software, statistical software, the Internet, and Microsoft Windows.
Type of Industry Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with fabricated metal.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driver’s licence validity check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to handle a heavy workload.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience