9301-8943 Québec Inc. based in Stoneham-et-Tewkesbury, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: 9301-8943 Québec Inc.
Position: Construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 to $28.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Stoneham-et-Tewkesbury, QC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate must level earth to fine grade specifications.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must be familiar with concrete saws, mortar and concrete mixers, jackhammers, drills, compactors, and sledgehammers.
- The candidate must be skilled in the construction of driveways, industrial, commercial, and institutional buildings, and residential homes.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
581-997-2335 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM