black bear group based in Nanaimo, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Manager, information systems who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: black bear group
Position: Manager, information systems
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $55.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Nanaimo, BC
- The candidate will be expected to develop and implement policies and procedures for information systems.
- The candidate will be required to Authorize the development of specifications for products or services.
- The candidate will be expected to assign, coordinate, and review projects and programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, organise, direct, control, and evaluate daily operations.
- The candidate will be required to meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
Area of Work Experience
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in design, network security, and wireless networks.
Area of Specialization
- The ideal candidate will be skilled in system integration.
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be skilled in computer application development, data processing and systems, data analysis and interpretation, computer programming, networking software, networking hardware, networking security, programming software, web service design, programming languages, website creation and management software, database management, wireless networks, Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI), and desktop applications.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan and Dental plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter