Noah’s Ark Outreach Foundation based in Revelstoke, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Maintenance worker, building who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Noah’s Ark Outreach Foundation
Position: Maintenance worker, building
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 to $33.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Revelstoke, BC
- The candidate will be required to make minor adjustments and repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing, and electrical systems, as well as contact tradespeople for major repairs.
- The candidate will be required to perform minor appliance repairs.
- The candidate will be required to perform other routine maintenance tasks such as painting and drywall repair.
- The candidate will be expected to work with little supervision.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior experience with Power tools.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate will be provided with on-site housing options as well as a variable or compressed work week.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples