ALPINE LANDSCAPING based in 9965 179 Street, Surrey, BC V4N 4J7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Maintenance labourer – public works who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: ALPINE LANDSCAPING
Position: Maintenance labourer – public works
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $30.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 9965 179 Street, Surrey, BC V4N 4J7
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining sidewalks, streets, roads, and public grounds.
- The candidate must spread sand or salt on sidewalks to prevent snow and ice.
- The candidate will be required to collect and load refuse on garbage trucks.
- The candidate must assist equipment operators in securing attachments to equipment or trucks.
- The candidate must load and unload trucks carrying supplies and equipment.
- The candidate must clear snow and ice from walkways and parking lots.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.