Cherry Lane Shopping Centre based in Penticton, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Maintenance labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and On Call.
Employer Name: Cherry Lane Shopping Centre
Position: Maintenance labourer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 26 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Penticton, BC
- The candidate will be required to spread sand or salt on sidewalks to prevent snow and ice.
- The candidate will be required to sweep debris and remove snow from streets, sidewalks, building grounds, and other areas, as well as load snow and debris into carts or trucks.
- The candidate will be expected to assist with operation, repair, and maintenance.
- The candidate will be required to perform light cleaning duties.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate will receive free parking, employer-paid learning/training, and team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
250-492-4908 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 AM