Durex has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Machinist. Comprehending the duties and responsibilities is a prerequisite for candidates, and giving their best effort is indispensable. They will form sheet metal using press breaks, rollers, sheer and other machines. They will use Bridgeport and lathe to drill, bore and mill steel parts. They have intermediate knowledge of chemical cleaning processes and procedures.
Employer Name: Durex
Salary: $26.50 hourly
Employment Type: Full time
- Candidates must have the ability to manufacture and fabricate finished metal products.
- They must have the ability to install and repair various equipment and components.
- They are able to follow blueprints to meet product specifications.
- They will calculate material measurements to verify specifications.
- Candidates will improve the ability to demonstrate competency in and perform all Fabricator 1 skills requirements.
- They must mentor and train Product Fabricator 1 employees.
- They must work independently with minimal supervision.
- They need to assist manufacturing Technicians with tooling and fixture design needs.
- Candidates must have the ability to review, check & approve manufactured product specifications.
- They should possess the capability to troubleshoot and repair equipment and tooling.
- They must have entry level knowledge of heater diagnostics and repair techniques.
- Candidates will get Interesting, challenging work on a wide variety of projects.
- They will have a family type environment
- They will obtain a salary based on fair market value
- They will gain excellent benefits including medical and dental, life, and short-term disability insurance, 401 (k), flexible spending, holidays and vacation
How to apply
Individuals showing a strong interest in the Machinist position and meeting the eligibility criteria are expected to submit accurate information during the registration process. The use of the given application link is mandatory.