Candidates who are looking for a job at The Home Depot will get a chance to work at The Home Depot as a LOT associate. The registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. Candidates who are eligible and interested in this post can apply.
Employer Name: The Home Depot
Position: LOT Associates
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15 per hour
Employment type: Part-time
Location: 5959 O’Grady Road, Prince George, BC V2N 6Z5
- Candidates will have to approach the customer to determine if they need help loading products into vehicles.
- Candidates will have to ensure the parking lot and entrances are maintained and welcoming to customers, including maintenance of shopping carts.
- Candidates will have to make sure to provide excellent customer service to the customers in-store.
- Candidates will also have to take care of the safety precautions which are taken when loading a vehicle.
- Candidates should be comfortable lifting merchandise to organize for customer pick-up.
- Candidates must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Candidate must have the ability to light around 50 lbs
- Candidates must have excellent making ability and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates must be self-motivated to drive the completion of tasks as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Candidates must have excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Candidates will get medical and dental benefits with a dedicated term life insurance policy.
- Candidates will also get insured regarding short-term or Long-term disability.
- Candidates will also get maternity and parental leave facilities.
- Candidates will also get bonuses and incentives.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to submit the application with the help of the below-provided link and make sure you do not provide any false information on the application form otherwise the application may get canceled.