Live-in caregiver – seniors
FARZANA ISLAM based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Live-in caregiver – seniors who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: FARZANA ISLAM
Position: Live-in caregiver – seniors
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 30 to 32 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be expected to provide bedside and personal care.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients with bathing and other personal hygiene tasks.
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household (in absence of householder).
- The candidate will be expected to launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be required to provide companionship.
- The candidate will be required to provide personal care.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a CPR and First Aid certificate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be provided with room and board.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be in charge of providing care to the elderly.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The employer will provide transportation for the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.