CAREGIVER based in Duncan, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Live-in caregiver – seniors who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Overtime and Flexible Hours. The position of Live-in caregiver – seniors has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: CAREGIVER
Position: Live-in caregiver – seniors
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.98 hourly for 80 to 90 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Duncan, BC
- The candidate will be expected to provide bedside and personal care.
- The candidate will be required to administer medications.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in regular exercise, such as walking.
- In the absence of the householder, the candidate will be expected to assume full responsibility for the household.
- The candidate will be required to feed or assist in feeding.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must provide companionship.
- The candidate will be expected to provide personal care.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a secondary (high) school diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.