Live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities
TM Famille based in Mercier, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: TM Famille
Position: Live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mercier, QC
- The candidate must administer medications.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients with bathing and other personal hygiene tasks.
- The candidate will be expected to launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must provide companionship.
- The candidate must provide personal care.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be in charge of providing care to people with disabilities, people with intellectual disabilities and people with mental health disabilities.
- The cuisine specialty is African cuisine.
Experience with special needs children
- The candidate must have prior experience working with special needs children, such as autistic children.
Security and safety
- The candidate should undergo a thorough criminal background check as well as a medical exam.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate will receive Free parking and On-site housing options.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience