Tornado Building Maintenance Corporation based in Kamloops, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Light duty cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Tornado Building Maintenance Corporation
Position: Light duty cleaner
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.30 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kamloops, BC
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1520 Cliveden Avenue suite 15