Those candidates were looking for the best place for work then there at the right place because City of Brantford has released a notification for the job where all the interested candidates who meet all eligibility for the position of Lifeguard/Swim Instructor are genuinely invited for this event. But City of Brantford is requesting all candidates to check out all the important details about the company before applying. They will receive all the information through the registration process.
Employer Name: City of Brantford
Position: Lifeguard/Swim Instructor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.37 to $22.96
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: 58 Dalhousie Street, Brantford, Ontario
- They are also responsible for aquatic Instructor/Lifeguard works closely with other staff & volunteers.
- Applicants to the aquatic Instructor/Lifeguard position serves as a resource, to provide a safe aquatic environment by supporting the operational requirements of the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre, Woodman Park Pool, Earl Haig Family Fun Park, and other recreational facilities throughout the City.
- All candidates will be responsible for ability to perform lifeguarding fitness and rescue skills at or above the National Lifeguard standard; and maintain current certifications during employment.
- All candidates must have a minimum Age 16 years.
- They also must have a current Police Clearance Certificate.
- They are also required to have a current Bronze examiner, National Lifeguard Instructor, and First Aid Instructor is considered an asset.
- They are also requested to have current Lifesaving Society National Lifeguard Certification, Lifesaving Swim Instructor, Standard First Aid (CPR “C” level) and Lifesaving Instructor.
- They are also required to have flexible work hours including frequent evening, weekend, and holiday work periods.
- All candidates must have instructors receive a $2.00 premium when instructing classes.
- They are also requested to have previous experience working in a recreation setting as an asset.
- Candidates must possess good communication and public relations skills as well as a positive professional attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
- The company will offer candidates to promote independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity.
- All candidates will get diversity and inclusivity in employment practices.
How to apply
To all candidates who are interested for Lifeguard/Swim Instructor position and also have already met eligibility criteria are kindly requested to register themselves by clicking the link which is given below, however candidates are also expecting from the company to fill their information accurately because all the information of candidates are important for document.