Licensed Practical Nurse – Orthopedics
Alberta Health Services is noticing new faces for the vacant post of Licensed Practical Nurse. All the candidates who are eligible for this job are invited for serving society as a reputed Licensed Practical Nurse- Orthopedics post. Candidates get finalized based on skill, qualification, and personality. Candidates get facilitated with all the benefits entitled to while working as a licensed practical nurse.
Employer Name: Alberta Health Services
Position: Licensed Practical Nurse- Orthopedics
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.04-$35.42 per hour
Employment type: Temporary class basis.
Location: Edmonton Zone, Edmonton, Royal Alexandra Hospital.
- A licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for the planning, Assessment, and evaluation of patients.
- Candidates get a chance to serve a big sector of society and build relations with patients and other staff of hospitals.
- The work of the Candidate is to assess the comprehensive patients and deal with them with a hospitality nature.
- Experience of 2 years of working as an orthopedic surgeon is required to get the job.
- Candidates must have a license of practice certified by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta.
- Candidates also have monitoring of Central Lines skills and computer operating skills.
- Candidates must have good d speaking skills with a pleasant voice.
- This job gives you an excellent working environment to serve clinically ill personalities.
- Working with passion will help you grow more and get promoted to further responsible posts.
- The working environment is going to be great.
- The pay scale is impressive and is based on working experience skills.
- 11.08 hours per shift of service is required in this job.
- The candidate is entitled to get all the Temporary employee benefits from the hospital.
- Candidates get Days off in the duration based system.
How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible and interested to work as a Licensed practical nurse – Orthopedics feel free to click on the link below to fill out the form.