9059822 Canada Inc based in Moncton, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: 9059822 Canada Inc
Position: Licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.)
No. of vacancies: 25
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Moncton, NB
- The candidate must administer medication as well as observe and document therapeutic effects.
- The candidate must take vital signs, use aseptic techniques such as sterile dressing, control infection, monitor nutritional intake, and collect specimens.
- The candidate must provide pre-operative and post-operative personal and comfort care.
- The candidate will be responsible for monitoring established respiratory and intravenous therapy.
- The candidate will be expected to provide individuals and their families with safety and health education.
- The candidate will be expected to provide nursing services to patients within a defined scope of practise based on patient assessment and care planning procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor patients’ progress, evaluate the effectiveness of nursing interventions, and consult with members of the healthcare team as needed.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be eligible for practical nurse licensure in the province/territory of employment.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be interpersonally aware.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
- The candidate must work in a hospital/medical facility or clinic, chronic or long-term care facilities/centres, and a public or community health centre.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.