Northern Regional Health Authority based in 67 1st Street West, Box 240, The Pas, MB R9A 1K4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Laundry worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Northern Regional Health Authority
Position: Laundry worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.66 hourly for 8 to 38.75 hours per week
Employment type: Casual employment, Part time
Location: 67 1st Street West, Box 240, The Pas, MB R9A 1K4
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hospital/health institution laundry.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with dryers and washing machines.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Pension plan.
- In addition to the Financial and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
67 1st Street West, Box 240
The Pas, MB
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- TP-2021-00058