Oakridge Group Inc. based in Hannon, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Landscape labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Oakridge Group Inc.
Position: Landscape labourer
No. of vacancies: 11
Salary: $18.25 hourly / 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Hannon, ON
- The candidate will be expected to assist with landscape construction.
- The candidate will be responsible for tying.
- The candidate must weed, prune, and trim trees and plants.
- The candidate must cut grass.
- The candidate will be expected to rake and collect trash.
- The candidate will be expected to clean up litter and garbage.
- The candidate must cart and spread topsoil and other materials.
- The candidate must lay sod or seed.
- The candidate must apply fertilisers.
- The candidate must water and care for plants, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate must operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.